Since 2003, RemoteScan
has been the accepted standard in
hassle-free scanner connectivity.
- Scanners with EMR & EHR software.
- Scanners with Freight and Transportation software.
- Scanners with Financial and Accounting software.
- Works with any document management system.
- Works with all modern document scanners, and supports:
- Page Feeders.
- Card Scanners.
- Duplex Scanning.
- High capacity scanners.
- Server 2008 with any TWAIN scanner.
- All versions of RDP protocol.
- All versions of ICA protocol.
- Citrix® Scanning.
- Customizable Interfaces.
- Automatic Installation.
- Available in 6 Languages.
- Automated Templates for scanning consistency.
- Compressed Image Transfer.
- Convert any scanner into a full-featured Network Scanner.
- Customers in 120 Countries.
For Windows® operating system.
For Windows® operating system.
RemoteScan® Supports for all modern scanners –– Any number
and combination of scanners can be shared on a network with RemoteScan. In a
Windows® Terminal Services / Citrix® environment this is especially
advantageous since all application software on the application server will "see"
and then list individual scanners which are in fact located at remote locations
as if they were locally attached directly to the application server. This means
that individual end users can purchase and install a variety of scanners from
different manufacturers on each of their own workstations which then can be
accessed by application software running on the Terminal Services / Citrix /
- TWAIN, WIA, ISIS® and Imaging support –– RemoteScan supports
all TWAIN, WIA and ISIS® compatible scanners, as well as all imaging devices,
including high-end scanners, sheet feeder scanners, duplex scanners, 'all-in-one'
devices, card scanners, low cost scanners, flatbed scanners, web cams, and
- RDP and ICA Support –– RemoteScan uses native RDP and ICA protocols,
which means that a scanner attached to a workstation can be accessed by the
Terminal Services or Citrix application software through each logged on users
desktop session without changing firewall configurations and without compromising
- Configure and manage all your scanners from one administration account.
- Customizable Look and Feel: restrict user's scanning choices––
Use the RemoteScan interface to 'lock-down' scanner settings, even among many
different brands and models of scanners. Forces scanning area, DPI resolution
and color settings to be consistent, so as to stream-line work flow of such
things as insurance card scanning into patient record systems, etc.
- Lossless Compression –– RemoteScan uses highly efficient, lossless
compression for transmitting data, and does not appreciably slow down overall
network traffic. Many of our customers are using RemoteScan® to scan into
hosted applications that are running on servers at distant locations with
no discernable bandwidth congestion.
- RemoteScan works with all modern versions of Windows, including Windows
Vista, Windows Server 2003 and Windows Server 2008.
- RemoteScan works with all TWAIN compatible scanners, and converts any TWAIN
compatible scanner into a full network scanner.
- RemoteScan works with scanners via parallel, USB, firewire or SCSI connections.
- RemoteScan allows scanners to be accessed and operated by any Windows computer
on LAN, and works with any software applications that can import from TWAIN
scanners (Photo Shop, PaintShopPro, Word, etc. etc.).
- RemoteScan works over LAN, Wireless, WAN and Internet networks.
- RemoteScan is Multi-lingual: currently available in 6 languages: English,
Spanish, German, Italian, French, and Dutch.
- RemoteScan poses no known security risks.
- RemoteScan does not open ports on routers.
- RemoteScan has absolutely no "spyware" and does not in anyway modify browsers
or internet connections.
- RemoteScan works with 'All in one' Printer/Copier/Scanners.
- RemoteScan supports Multi-sheet feed scanners and duplex scanners.
- RemoteScan is fast. No noticeable increase in scanning time even over a
network. RemoteScan will keep up with ultra-high end, ultra-high speed document
- RemoteScan works with WindowsTerminal Services, Citrix, XenServer,
XenDesktop, Open Desktop, etc. . Connect a scanner to a local computer
and it can then be used by server software located on the Terminal Server